Thursday, July 31, 2014

Family History

We had our monthly family history meeting with the consultoras on Sunday.  It was fun because we had two people on each of three computers trying to find themselves and family names in FamilySearch.  I tried to teach them about the Help/Ayuda button.  One still is having problems with her LDS.org username and password so I worked with her individually with the help section.  Two worked on how a consultora can help someone on FamilySearch.  It was interesting!  I tried to tell them how to use the help button.  I used the help button and got the answers to three questions they had last month.  I told them the answers and got more questions to answer next month.  All of this in Espanol!  I have got to work on the Family History Spanish!


Two Family History Meetings in the Ramas







No comments:

Post a Comment